Curbside Collection Guidelines
• Customers will be offered 5-gallon pails and/or 35/65 gallon wheeled toters according to their service package. Pails & carts remain property of Monster Organics.
• Customers will be assigned collection day at checkout, with residential customers being collected weekly and commercial customers weekly or more frequent intervals (I.E. daily) as noted.
• Pails and/or toters must be curbside or accessible as agreed upon, by 7:00am on pick up day.
• In the event of a missed pickup Monster Organics will make every effort to return the same day regardless of fault. If the customer is liable for the missed pickup, a $15 missed collection fee can apply.
· New Year’s Day – collection next business day
· Memorial Day – collection next business day
· Independence Day – collection next business day
· Labor Day – collection next business day
· Thanksgiving Day – collection next business day
· Christmas Day – collection next business day
• Payment is due by the 1st of the month for our monthly customers. Quarterly and annual customers payments are due by the 1st of the month their service is scheduled to start.
• Statements are sent 15 days prior to their due date. If payment is not received within 15 days of payment due date, service can be suspended. On the 16th day, a late fee of $5.00 per day can be applied.
• Service will be prorated when necessary. We strongly encourage autopay online but also accept credit cards over the phone and personal checks.
• In the unfortunate event, you need to cancel your service, we abide by the following policy.We must be notified of the cancellation in writing 30 days prior to the end of you service package (i.e. monthly, quarterly or annually). We will provide refunds for prepaid service only and return refundable deposits within 30 days of the last date of service. Pails/carts must be returned in reusable condition aside from only normal wear and tear.
Safety is our top priority in everything we do. If we are unable to collect due to inclement weather, you will be notified via email and/or text and collection will resume when it is safe to do so.
ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE MATERIALS
Acceptable Materials – WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!
Food Scraps & Food Soiled Paper
Food Soiled Newspaper
Unacceptable Materials – WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!
Yard Waste/Green Waste